在德国, just under a million mothers with a migration background are unemployed – approximately half of all migrant mothers living in 德国 with children under the age of 18. Yet, around 370,000 of them are interested in taking up employment in the near future. 联邦家庭事务部, 老年人, Women and Youth (BMFSFJ) has initiated the program "Starting 职业生涯 – Mothers with migration background enter the labour market" to support not only the labour market integration but also the social and societal integration.
The objectives of the programme are carried out by 90 projects all over 德国, which are financially supported by the BMFSF and the European 社会 Fund (ESF). The projects act as local mediators and as a central contact point for mothers who want to work (again). 不仅是项目指导母亲, they also enable and encourage networking and interaction with related information centres (i.e. consultation on the recognition of qualifications) and potential employers. In that way, they offer companies quick and easy access to motivated employees. All projects cooperate with local job centres and employment agencies. BMFSFJ希望与一个合作伙伴合作, who could support the programme with scientific expertise while also function as the point of contact for all communication-related matters for the executing projects.
Ramboll 管理咨询 has established the "Competence Centre for Labour 市场 Integration of Mothers with a Migration Background" which provides hands-on support for the projects especially within the areas of strategic networking and communication with potential employers as well as trade and industry associations and networks. With a broad spectrum of methodologies and competencies, Ramboll also acts as a partner to the BMFSFJ to ensure scientific foundation and knowledge transfer.
Ramboll raises awareness towards the potentials of mothers with a migration background as qualified employees through
- Identification and transfer of best practices and specific successful measures
- 发展 and execution of dialogue forums with members of trade and industry associations as well as potential employers and job centres/employment agencies
- Identification of and reflection upon specific employer demands placed on the projects.
Professional communications and public relations is ensured by
- 网站的编辑支持和监督 www.starkimberuf.de
- Preparing press releases and editorials to support media exposure and coverage
- 发展, execution and implementation of campaign elements such as brochures, 展览摊位, 卷帘窗, 传单, 以及照片和视频产品.
- Establishment of a database compiling relevant expert reports and scientific studies about reconcilability of family and working life as well as labour market integration of women with a migration background
- 发展 and facilitation of workshops and case studies to support knowledge sharing and networking with business and industry representatives
- Enabling international knowledge sharing and networking via Ramboll’s internal "Integration Policy Network".
Ensuring efficient and effective programme implementation
Based on our broad expertise and deep sector knowledge, Ramboll uniquely combines scientific methodologies with hands-on communication, 战略网络和公关支持. Ramboll acts as a full-service provider to the BMFSFJ and the projects, enabling efficient and audience-specific communication to ensure an effective programme implementation.2015年，该项目资助了2个以上.000位母亲. One participant from Hamburg sums ups the benefits of the programme: "The special focus on woman with a migration background and the individual support I received led to my employment as a personal classroom mentor for a child with Asperger’s syndrome. The programme really helped me to figure out my next step. I really wanted to work again – and together we made it happen."